We provide education and help to streamline your life with systems and routines that will help keep you organized long-term.
Are you generally organized but are going through a major life transition? Do you need some solutions to streamline one area of your life? Perhaps a Do It Yourself package will work for you. We would do an onsite evaluation and provide an action plan on where to start and the steps to organize the space. Two follow-up emails will help keep you accountable to get started and keep it up and answer any brief questions you might have. These packages do not include hands-on training.
One Room = $150
Whole Home = $500
All hands-on packages start with a complimentary 30-minute onsite assessment. This is for me to better understand your needs and to see if we are a good match to work together. This no-obligation assessment will give me a better idea on the project(s) you want to work on and come up with an action plan. Once I have the action plan we will discuss the number of working sessions needed to complete the project(s). We will then book the working sessions. Working sessions are 3 hours in length.
Working session =$195
Each working session includes:
– Removal of one carload of donations.
– We reset your home or office near the end of our session so you can live in your space between sessions, with the minimum amount of disruption possible.
– Followup for two weeks after the project is completed to ensure it is working for you.
Some Policy Notes:
- We service the City of Calgary, Airdrie, and Cochrane. If you are outside these areas, contact us about our travel rate.
- Our first working session will require a deposit by etransfer before we book the session date and time.
- Forty-eight hours notice is required to reschedule your session.
- Our time is valuable. We bill for travel time and mileage for any no show appointments.
- Any sourcing, research, or shopping time required for a project is billed at a $40 hourly rate.
- Any products purchased for a specific project will be billed to the client with no markup.
- We will work with you, but we are not responsible if the client does not keep up the suggested routines and systems put in place.
- We do not offer gift certificates. Wishing someone else was more organized is like wishing they were healthy and gifting them a gym membership. The gift might not be appreciated in the spirit it was gifted. However, you can purchase sessions on behalf of someone else if both parties agree.
Contact Organizing with Julie to set up your complimentary in-home consultation.
We can help with the following types of services:
- system setup
- routine organization
- life transition specific changes
- specialty projects
- digital organization
- photo organization
- special projects